Huggle Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#mafiaswag

2 posters

Go down

#mafiaswag Empty #mafiaswag

Post by Avery Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:42 pm

In a world...set in like the 20s....
Two girls...one with a penis probably....will fall in love....
LITTLE DO THEY KNOW
THEY'RE COMPLETE AND TOTAL OPPOSITES
ONE A DETECTIVE
ONE WITH MAFIA TIES

DUN
DUN
DUUUUUUUNNNNN

i am so sorry
Avery
Avery
Admin

https://hugglebuddies.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

#mafiaswag Empty Re: #mafiaswag

Post by Organic Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Name: Vina Alba
Bio: Vina grew up always having a knack for finding things that went missing, solving her first small time case at the age of just 12, albeit under her uncle's name. Said uncle was a Private Detective and took Vina under his wing. Although he taught her much, he was murdered several years later. Despite her parents protests, she continued her trade, taking over her Uncle's office. She is determined to find her uncle's murderer, whilst keeping a few dark secrets of her own swept under a rug...

Appearance:

#mafiaswag Ergo_proxy-1024x672

Organic

Back to top Go down

Post by Organic Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:00 pm

Vina sat at the desk of her office. It had been only yesterday she had caught a killer that had been terrorising the whole of the down-town area. Yet as she sat staring at her paperwork she was distinctly unsatisfied.
"There's still something here that isn't quite right..." she mumbled to no one in particular. The killer had been caught in a set of unusual circumstances, his last few murders being quite sloppy. The coppers hadn't given a shit, it meant a bonus for them despite Vina doing almost all the work. Yet this was uncharacteristic. This murderer had taken nearly three months of analysing to figure a pattern, and then he went and threw it all away. It seemed as if he wanted to be caught...

The thought was unsettling, but Vina had to let it go. She was meant to be meeting with her two o'clock despite it being two fourteen right now. She shifted her gaze up towards the sun as it glowed brightly as ever. The door let out a rumble as a knock came.
"Come in." she stated, mentally reminding herself to get the door fixed.
A man with a rotund waist came inside and plopped himself onto the chair opposite Vina with a distinct 'thud'.
Oh boy...this was about to get interesting.

"Mr Afidavo." Vina said, trying to sound not-panicky, "To what do I owe this pleasure?"
It wasn't often that the richest man in town came by, much less one with known ties to the Mafia...

Organic

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:46 am

Deia sat in front of a vanity, brushing her shoulder length hair as other burlesque dancers readied themselves beside her. Her ears twitched, listening to the other girls gossiped and giggled, both things that she didn't have the luxury of doing. She had bigger problems - a string of murders that all connected to her boss, and therefore her. No one expected a simple girl from a poor background that ended up on the stage to be connected to the higher ups of the mafia, but she was, and she had been since she was young.

She had slowly stopped brushing her hair and felt herself let out a small growl, causing some of the other girls to look at her, whispering about her now instead. She could hear them, even if they didn't know it. "What's wrong with her?" "Who cares? She's a freak anyway, I mean, her eyes? And those ears! I don't know why they let her be here...what kind of man would want her?"

Their words used to bother her - but no longer. She wasn't here to make friends, only to blend in. It was her cover, and she wouldn't be found out because of their gossiping bullshit. She quickly pinned her hair up into a small bun and put her headband on, a bright blue feather connected to it as she stood up, shooting a glare at the girls who were still talking before walking out of the dressing room, slamming the door shut behind her.

"Tch." Deia scoffed, stepping out of the back exit and into the alley behind the sorry excuse of a 'job' she had, lighting a cigarette and bringing the long slim filter to her lips, letting out a sigh afterwards. She was getting sick of it all - the disgusting men, the annoying women, and the entire life. It just wasn't her style anymore.
Avery
Avery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Organic Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:57 am

Afidavo took out a cigar and briefly twirled it between his fingers.
"A pleasure, hmm? I thought you disliked the house of Afidavo?" he asked, not looking directly at her.
"Dislike? Not the words I would use..." Vina replied, her eyes watching the man's every move.
"Then what words would you use?" he asked nonchalantly.
"I'd rather we discussed the reason why you are at my office instead of your family." she replied, trying not to sound as curt as she was.

The man sat silent for a minute before reaching into his jacket pocket. He produced a small box of matches, carefully withdrawing a single one from it.
"As you know, there has been a...spate of murders around town recently."
Vina scoffed.
"Spate? A spate of murders you say? Four men were found dead within the last week alone."
"Indeed, and all the recent murders were of people who worked for me." the man stated, lighting the match and holding it to the end of the cigar. "Which brings me to my point. I wish for you to find out who has committed such crimes."
The man took a long puff of the cigar, blowing the smoke away from Vina. She was grateful for that at least given her dislike of smoking in a world full of smokers.

"You wish a private detective to hunt a murderer?" she asked, sounding unsure.
Mr. Afidavo let out the scoff this time.
"Isn't that what you people do? And besides, I believe the next target is going to be the Grand House Burlesque, though who the target is I cannot say for certain. I have my...'agents' working all around the place to find signs of anything suspicious."
Vina leaned back in her chair.
"I wouldn't be adverse to letting some of those whores die."
The man let out a chuckle.
"Perhaps you wouldn't, but it would be bad for my business if they did. And besides, I shall be paying you most generously if you catch my killer." he said, pulling a piece of paper from one of his pockets. He wrote a number onto it and slid it towards her.

"Most generous, would you not agree?" he said with a small laugh.
Generous was not even half of the large number that sat on the paper. Vina let out a small smile.
"You have yourself a deal."
"Good." the man said smugly. "You can head there at once. You'll find one of my agents waiting for you with information on your cover story. Don't let me down."
With that, the man stood up and exited the office with one last puff of smoke.

Last edited by Organic on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Organic

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:41 pm

Deia let out a heavy sigh, turning her head to the street as automobiles drove by. She felt like a bird in a gilded cage; all she wanted was freedom, to be free of the life she had been thrown into, but it wouldn't happen, would it? No...the only way out was death, she knew this well. It was then that her ears twitched as she heard the sound of a gun cocking, turning around only to have it shoved to her forehead.

"Now, sweetheart, we're going to have a little fun, aren't we...?"
The sleazy voice asked, cackling as the man stepped forward. He brought a finger up to her chin, pushing slightly so she would look up at him. "It's too bad I'll have to kill you like all the rest...my boss isn't all too happy with yours - that's all this is, sweetheart."

Her heart pounded as she stared up into his eyes - his cold, cold blue eyes. Black hair framed his face, and she gulped slightly before kneeing him in the crotch as hard as she could. "Son of a bitch!" He yelled, dropping his pistol as he fell to his knees. Deia then kicked him in the face before running out of the alley, straight to the sidewalk that bordered the busy streets. "Shit, shit shit shit..." She whispered to herself, her voice shaking as she ran straight past the bouncer, past the front desk, and right back to where she started - the dressing room. Digging into her vanity, she pulled out her own gun, a slightly smaller pistol, officially scaring the other girls who cowered into the corner.

Deia turned and glared at them, holding the gun in her hand and tearing off her headpiece with the other before throwing it to the floor. "I suggest you all leave. Now. Like, right now." She muttered, pointing at the door with her now empty hand, letting all of the girls scurry out. Oh, Mr. Afidavo was going to get an earful from her - providing she lived through all of this.
Avery
Avery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Organic Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:04 pm

Vina exited from the black cab that had brought her to the Grand House. It had a huge sign on top of it to announce the building. Vina briefly felt the gun hidden beneath her skirt to ensure it was still there. She had a feeling it might be needed. She took a few tentative steps towards the bouncer standing outside.
"No entry." he grumbled at her, moving to block the door.
"Mr Afidavo sent me here on business." she replied, staring the man down.
The guard hesitated for a moment before punching the door with a loud knock. Rumbling could be heard inside before the door opened a tiny little bit, but not enough for Vina to see who it was.

"What is it?" the man's voice demanded.
"Got some whore here saying she's on business for Mr. A." he said gruffly.
The door opened a little more, wide enough for Vina to see an eye staring hard at her.
"Yes yes. She is here on business indeed. Send her straight to the office." the voice stated as walked away.
"You 'eard him. To the right then up the stairs." the guard stated, opening the door fully for her. Vina walked past the man who watched her every step as she entered the grand building. Unimpressive from the outside perhaps, but the inside was lavishly decorated. Thinking it wise not to tarry, she followed the directions she had been given.

Unfortunately, as that happened she noticed a girl running past her in quite a hurry. She tried desperately to fight her instincts, but couldn't resist. Giving in, she decided to follow the girl. Reaching the changing room she saw all the girls huddled in a corner, looking terrified. Her eyes fixated on the only girl who wasn't. Although she looked dressed down, her face was the same, only this time she was holding a gun.
"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" she shouted, grabbing the gun from her own holster and pointing it at the girl. "Drop your weapon and leave those girls be." she demanded

Organic

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:23 pm

Deia let out a sigh, dropping her head and glancing over to Vina. "Someone attacked me in the alley. I suggest you go point your gun at him instead of me, hm?" She muttered, her voice practically dripping with sarcasm. Dropping her gun to the ground, she put her hands on her hips, tilting her hand to the side. "I suppose self defense is illegal now as well, right?" She asked, rolling her eyes. "I don't want to hurt my fellow...girls."

Just as she finished speaking, Darien threw open the door with a growl, wiping blood from his lip as he pointed his gun at the first person he saw - Vina. "Where the hell is that black haired bitch?" He angrily muttered, stepping towards Vina slowly before noticing a few things. A. this woman had a badge, B. this woman had a gun, and C. he was pointing his own at her. "Shiiiiit...." He groaned, dropping his own gun before letting out a sigh and putting his hands over his head. "Caught me, I guess." He said quietly, looking down with a bit of shame.
Avery
Avery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Organic Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:35 pm

Vina stood confused as the man just seemed to give up as soon as he saw her. Very odd, but at least it made the whole situation more manageable...she hoped. She sauntered on over to Darien and gave him a look over.
"It's sweet you think I'm a copper, but no such luck for you dearie."
She lifted her hand and smacked him over the head with the hilt of her gun, causing him to fall to the ground. Some of the girls let out screams as he did.
"Oh relax. He'll be up and chipper in no time at all. Maybe a mild concussion, but who knows, might do the bastard some good. Who goes pointing guns at innocent girls?" she asked, letting out a sarcastic laugh.
"Now if you'll excuse me, I need to attend to some business."

Vina stepped lightly over Darien's drooling body and towards the staircase as she had originally been instructed to go to. That man might have had a gun, but he was not the true killer, of that Vina was sure. Which meant she still had work to do. Heading up the stairs, she finally hit the office she was looking for. She knocked lightly on the door.
"Yes, get in here woman." came the curt response. Wasting no time, Vina entered to find a thin looking man with a large mustache seated behind a desk.

"You were meant to be here 10 minutes ago, what the hell happened?!" he demanded.
"I was taking care of a would be killer." she said, sitting herself down without invite.
"Would be?" the man asked curiously.
"Yes. Threatened one of your girls with a gun, but he's not your real killer, and that girl is certainly out of place. Awfully calm when having a gun pointed at her..." Vina mused.
"Do not get me started on Deia..." the man sighed.
Vina couldn't help but let her lips curl into a tiny smile.
"Oh, please do start, I'm dying to know..."

---

Most of the girls had recovered from the shock, although some were staring at Darien's body still.
"You sure he ain't dead?" one of the girls quivered.
"Deia says he's alive so he gotta be. She knows her shit for sure..." another girl replied.
A girl with long, blonde hair moved towards Deia. Her name was Ulma, and she was one of the better dancers in the place.
"D'you think I could have a word with you? In private anyway?" she asked, motioning away.
She immediately set off towards the location she meant for them to meet, which was one of the many washrooms meant for the patrons, this one being on the second floor.

Organic

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:07 pm

Deia groaned, putting a hand to her forehead as Darien surrendered...immediately. No resistance at all. "What an awful attempt at murder." She muttered, rolling her eyes as Vina quickly took care of the small threat that he posed, knocking him unconscious, much to the fear of the other girls. "He's not dead, you know." She muttered, glancing over at Ulma as she approached her and asked to speak privately. "Mmhm." She murmured, following her until they reached one of the washrooms. "So...what did you want to talk about?" She asked, a bit confused as she put a hand on her hip. "I'm sorry if I scared you earlier, by the way..."
Avery
Avery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Organic Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:14 pm

Ulma cheeks went a little red.
"It's ok Deia. A lot of the girls are kind of intimidated by you. I am a little too, but it's only because you're so strong. If that had been me in your situation...well...I'd probably be dead."
She let out a hefty sigh.
"And that kind of got me thinking...maybe it's time...to admit to you how I really feel."
She shifted slightly and grabbed her dress.

"I've liked you since I first laid eyes on you...all my dreams have been filled with your image. Of seeing you.of uh..."
Ulma's cheeks now burned a crimson red.
She hesitated for a long moment.
"Oh fuck it." she cried, lunging forward onto Deia. As she did, she toppled both of them over. When they were on the floor, Ulma pressed her lips against Deia's, giving her the best kiss she could. At the same time, something hard seemed to press against Deia's lower regions...

Organic

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:25 pm

Deia stared at Ulma, a bit confused until she was toppled over and kissed. She hesitated at first, but kissed her back a bit nervously. She ran her hands down Ulma's back to grip her ass, squeezing her tightly before pulling her lips away from Ulma's. Feeling something hard pressing against her...was unexpected to say the least, and it rose her curiosity. "A-ah...what is that, Ulma?" She asked, her voice soft as she smiled at her, her cheeks a bit red now. "I can't imagine you carry around anything...dangerous in your panties, do you?" She asked, letting out a small giggle as she squeezed her ass again.
Avery
Avery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Organic Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:31 pm

Ulma bit her lip as her cheeks practically burst into flame.
"Oh Deia...I'm so sorry..."
She managed to stumble to her feet.
"I've managed to hide it for so long, it's just...when you touched me like that...I..."
She lifted her dress up and pulled down her pants to reveal an erect penis, turning her head away in shame.
"Most people freak out and run away when they find out. I...I understand if you think I'm a freak and want to run away. I'll go find a new Burlesque to work in. Honestly, it's ok. Just tell me you think I'm a freak..."
She sniffled a little, looking as if she was about to burst into tears.

Organic

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:54 pm

Deia stared at Ulma, her eyes lowering to her...penis. Gulping slightly, she leaned up, getting onto her knees before smiling. "It's okay, Ulma.." She murmured, her voice soft as she placed a kiss on the tip of her cock. "It really is fine. You're not a freak." Pulling her hands, she pulled Ulma down onto her and kissed her passionately, reaching down now to gently tease her by rubbing the tip of her cock. She ended the kiss to take a short gasp, and then whispered into her ear. "I want you to fuck me...what do you think about that?" She murmured, her voice low.
Avery
Avery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Organic Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Ulma couldn't help but let out a soft moan when Deia kissed the tip of her cock. She grabbed onto her shoulders and returned the kiss with all she had. Letting out a sly grin when Deia's words escaped her lips, she gave a short laugh.
"Well, when you put it that way, how am I to refuse such an offer? Especially from such a beautiful woman?"
She placed her hand gently on Deia's cheek and stroked it.
"Don't think I'm going easy on you though." she said with a smirk, pushing Deia down to the ground. Carefully she removed her garments, and then did the same with Deia's, taking a moment to gaze at her body.
"Damn, you really got it going on girl." she said with a grin.
Leaning down, she manoeuvred herself onto her lover, kissing her deeply as she grabbed onto Deia's breasts, giving them a soft massage.

Organic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum